HD Brow Sculpt – Lamination Brows
Are you looking for the most on-trend and in-demand eyebrow style? Look no further than HD Brows brow lamination. This new trend will make your brows look fuller and fluffier using only your natural brow hair.
Read on for frequently asked questions on this popular new treatment….
HD Brow Sculpt Q&A with Rachel Acton
What is HD Brow Sculpt?
HD Brow Sculpt is brow lamination with a bespoke HD Brows twist. Whether you dream of achieving that full, fluffy eyebrow look, want to create symmetry in uneven brows or tame unruly hairs, the HD Brow Sculpt brow lamination treatment is for you.
The process involves a two-step eyebrow perming treatment that involves correcting the brow shape by setting the hairs in place using a chemical solution. In the first step, a cream is applied that breaks down bonds in the eyebrow hairs so they can be manipulated into a new position. In the second step, another cream is applied to rebuild these bonds and set the brows in their new uniform position. Tinting, waxing, threading, tweezing & trimming (as carried out with HD Brows) are all also included in this treatment.
How long does the HD Brow Sculpt treatment take?
As brow lamination is incorporated into the regular HD Brows treatment, the full process takes approximately 55 minutes.
How long will my new brows last?
Brow lamination lasts 4 to 6 weeks generally, with proper care allowing the brow treatment to last as long as 8 weeks.
Do I need a patch test?
Yes, a patch test is required a minimum of 48 hours prior to your appointment if you are a new client, or if you have not had the service within the last 6 months. Your stylist will be in touch to arrange your patch test once you have booked your appointment.
How much is the HD Brow Sculpt treatment?
The price for this treatment is €65. The treatment includes brow lamination as well as the HD Brow process.
Can I have this treatment if my brows are very sparse?
Brow lamination works for most eyebrow shapes and styles, from full to sparse, so is ideal for anyone looking to improve the shape of their brows.
Does the brow lamination treatment involve adding in hairs?
Not at all – there’s no eyebrow extensions or permanent make up involved in a brow lamination treatment. The treatment uses entirely your own brow hair. It’s the eyebrow repositioning and shape correction that gives a fuller appearance.
How should I manage by brows between treatments?
We recommend to step away from your tweezers between appointments! It is important that you give your brows the chance to grow between services to allow any sparse areas to fill and ensure your HD Brow stylist can get the most out of your brows. Your stylist will also advise on how to fill your brows in using makeup between appointments.
HD Brow Sculpt Aftercare Advice
- For the first 24 hours, you should treat your brows with care, avoiding getting them wet, steam baths and saunas. After this time, you can treat them normally, simply brushing into place every morning with a spoolie.
- We recommend to use argan oil on your brows daily to keep the brows hydrated, as the lamination process can be slightly drying on the hairs.
- Avoid the use of makeup or facial cleansers for 24 hours following the treatment.
- Avoid exfoliating and anti-ageing products around the brow area for 3 days either side of the treatment.
- Avoid the use of fake tanning products on the face for 2 to 3 days before and after treatment. If you do wish to use a fake tanning product on your face, apply a barrier to the hair and small area around the brow prior to tanning to prevent discoloration of your tint.
- Avoid prolonged contact with direct sunlight and the use of sunbeds for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Remember your results will be darker and more defined immediately after treatment. Any makeup applied is not permanent and tint will fade depending on the frequency of cleansing.
- You must inform your HD Brow stylist immediately should you experience any swelling, itchy rashes, bruising, skin grazing or cuts after your treatment so they can advise you on the correct procedure to follow.